Tuesday, June 17, 2008

week...?


So I am starting to loose track of where I am in my weeks of training, but I'm not lossing track of how well it's going. Saturday brought another team run, running 6 miles this week... and this was probably the best I have ever felt while running! The girls I ran with noticed a difference in me, I just kept going... and not getting all that tired. Hills are still very difficult for me, but I am working on them. I worked an overnight at Gap that Saturday night (working 7pm-5:30am) I then came home rested my eyes for 20 mins then was back up getting ready to see Pauls dad! I was then up until 9 or 9:30... so yeah, it was a REALLY long 36 hours. It was great to see Pauls dad and spend the day with him.

I am feeling good... fundraising is going AWESOME! (i have decided to do the Maine Marathon, which means I have to raise $2,100 which should be easy enough!)

a HUGE thank you goes to Steve and Carrie (Pauls dad and his girlfriend) for their very generous donation! with the support everyone is showing i hope to go above and beyond the $2,100... after all it's for an amazing cause!

I guess that's about it... so UNTIL NEXT TIME! if you havent already donated... you can visit my fundraising page at : http://pages.teamintraining.org/ma/nikesf08/hhaley


have a great week!

No comments: