Friday, August 1, 2008

$1,000 in the donation bank!!!

It's been awhile, but nothing has really changed. Running more and more and raising more and more! We have donated $1,055!!! which means... i can send into Gap and have them start processing their half of the stuff! so THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED... but please, dont feel like you cant keep giving... if you havent already donated, please feel free to!
I have been having problems with one of my feet, a little case of the tendinitis that made running very painful and set me back a little bit, but I am back to 100% and ready to go!!
I ran 11 miles last weekend on my own with my new fancy running shoes and it was FANTASTIC! I LOVED it. I kept running and running and running.... nothing was stopping me (like the pain was doing previously) so my running spirits are higher then ever and am now confident in saying... "I am going to run a marathon"

i am also SUPER excited about the number of people that will be going to the marathon to support me... so far the people i know for sure that are going to be there..
-Mom
-Mike (mom's boyfriend)
-Dad
-Sue (step-mom)
-Jen (sister)
-Matt (oldest brother)
-Anna (Matt's Girlfriend)
-Andrew (twin brother)
-Michala (twins girlfriend)
-Paul (My boyfriend)

Im so excited that they are all going to be there cheering me on... i should just spread them out every three miles through out the marathon! haha

what else... what else?

OH. i got a babysitting job.. which I LOVE the kids, Kevin and Meagan, Kevin is 6 Meagan is 10 and they are SO much fun to hang out with. We have a ball together, going fishing, to the zoo, for bike rides, doing arts and crafts and all that jazz...

nothing has really changed... just running and working and taking an online summer course... life is good.... I TURN 21 SOON!! woo hoo!


cheers (i've always wanted to end with that)
-Heather

No comments: